Wednesday 4 July 2012

Kweeny Says, "Happy Holidays!"

With Canada Day just past and today being the forth, I thought I'd give you a little love from the Mistress of the Dark herself, Elivra. She's a proud American after all.


As a Canadian living in America, I feel like I am a creature of two worlds. I love my home country, but I am also loving living here. Oregon has become a second home. So I get to celebrate both holidays. I spent Canada day fundraising for my film, and today, I get to have a "traditional" forth of July celebration. It's my first time being in America on this day, so my friends want me to experience the full "American holiday." So I am expecting meat, explosions and booze, with a sprinkling of flag waving. Not necessarily in that order. 

So in honor of both holidays I give you Elvira, dancing her fanny off. Because who doesn't love when she dances?



I think it's time to party. Elvira style. 

1 comment:

Feel free to leave a comment! Everyone loves comments! How will I know you visited without a comment? Just be respectful please.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...